Presented by Deborah Grassman
An author, educator and retired nurse
practitioner with nearly three decades
experience caring for dying veterans at the
Bay Pines VA in Saint Petersburg, Florida.
Wednesday, January 15, 2014
10:30 – 11:30 a.m. Registration
11:30 a.m. – 2:30 p.m. Buffet Lunch & Lecture
The Church of the Resurrection of Our Lord
8121 Cypress Lake Road
Fort Myers, FL 33919
Certificate of Attendance* $10
Contact Hours* $15
* For certificates of attendance or completion, you may pay at the door or send a check to
21st Century C.A.R.E. at 2234 Colonial Blvd, Fort Myers, FL 33907
You will learn:
- How stoicism, combat and guilt affect peace at end-of-life
- How to identify forgiveness issues that surface with combat veterans
- How to help veterans articulate and recover from wartime experiences
- How to validate the contributions made by women veterans
Seating is limited.
RSVP before January 8 by calling (239) 938-9301.