Explore ways of coping with many of the emotional and physical issues that accompany caregiving.
These ongoing groups are open to anyone in a caregiver role, at no cost. It’s an opportunity to learn from the experiences of others and to encourage those who are in similar circumstances.
Caregiver Support Groups:
- Hope Bonita Springs Community Room, 27200 Imperial Parkway; every Wednesday at 11 a.m.; contact Renee Young at Renee.Young@hopehcs.org or 239-985-2482
- Hope Lehigh Acres Community Room, 1201 Wings Way; every Saturday at 2 p.m.; contact Carolyn Divers at Carolyn.Divers@hopehcs.org or 239-333-4250
- Hope North Fort Myers Community Center, 13821 N. Cleveland Ave.; every Thursday at 1:30 p.m.; contact Tricia Betters-Black at Tricia.Betters-Black@hopehcs.org or 239-985-2485
- Hope HealthPark Community Room A, 9470 HealthPark Circle; every Wednesday at 1 p.m.; contact Judy Lenz at Judy.Lenz@hopehcs.org or 239-590-0276
Parkinson’s Disease Caregiver Support Groups:
- Faith United Methodist Church, 15690 McGregor Blvd.; First Wednesday at 10 a.m.
- Cape Wellness Center, 609 SE 13th Court; First Thursday at 1 p.m.
Contact Michelle Martin at Michelle.Martin@hopehcs.org for more information
about Parkinson’s disease caregiver support groups.