Like many people throughout the country, Collier County’s frail elderly
residents are concerned about the future of quality healthcare and the support they will need.
response to these concerns, Hope HealthCare Services has introduced
Hope PACE®, the Program of All-inclusive Care for the Elderly. PACE
enables Collier County seniors to have all of their required preventive, primary, acute and long-term
care services brought to their door.
According to Hope President
and CEO Samira K. Beckwith, “People often have a need for special healthcare services in order to maintain their independence. Hope PACE meets their needs and at the same time makes life much easier for their family caregivers.”
- Primary medical and nursing care
- Occupational, physical and speech therapy
- Medications and medical equipment
- Laboratory and diagnostic services
- All necessary prescription drugs
- Skilled home care and personal care aides
- Hospitalization, skilled nursing facility care and end of life care
- Care from medical specialists in cardiology, nephrology, ophthalmology, dermatology, orthopedics, surgery and podiatry
- Transportation to and from medical appointments and outings
The broad range of services also includes transportation to the Hope Care Center of Naples, a state-of-the-
adult day health facility. Here, clients can socialize and participate
in stimulating activities including light exercise, games, and arts.
Healthcare services are also available on site. The Center is located at
13020 Livingston Road.
This comprehensive, coordinated approach eliminates the need to access individual services from multiple care providers.
critically important benefit of Hope PACE is the support it gives to
family members,” Beckwith said. “Caring for an aging loved one is one of
life’s most difficult challenges. Family members have the peace of mind
that comes from knowing that their loved one is receiving all the care
added that Hope PACE is now among other Hope Life Care programs also
available in Collier County. The organization has served the residents
of Collier County for more than seven years through Hope Choices, a
long-term, at-home program of care provided by Medicaid and the
Department of Elder Affairs for people 65 and older.
Also available to Collier County residents:
Hope Adult Day Health Services
– Therapeutic social and health activities for adults with functional
impairments, provided in the protective environment of the Hope Care
Hope Healing Hearts – Counseling and support for those who have experienced the loss of a loved one
is now open for Hope PACE in Collier County. For more information, call
toll-free (855) 454-3100, or visit hopepace.org